Thursday, July 07, 2005
I been tagged!
Three names I go by:
1. Argyroula
2. Argy
3. Katia

Three screen names I've had:
1. Katia
2. Silverella
3. Kats

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Figure (I mean the shape darlings, not the size ;)

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. flab
2. grey hair
3. stretch marks

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Athenian (from my mother's side)
2. Asia Minor (Smyrna to be precise) from my paternal grand mother
3. Cyprian (from my paternal great great grandfather)

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. A white linen caftan
2. white leather flip flops
3. various lengths of colourful beads (red, fuschia, orange, turquise) in my neck

Three favorite bands/musical artists :
1. The Cure
2. Andrea Bocelli
3. Alkistis Protopsalti

Three favorite songs:
1. Letter to Elise
2. Sogno
3. Skandali

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Passional surprises
2. Endless laughter
3. Sincere respect

Two truths and a lie
1. I had an affair with a woman
2. I drink my coffee hot with cream
3. I only brush my hair when wet

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. well shaped butt
2. hairless chest
3. well defined hip bones

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Cooking
2. Gardening
3. Reading

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. Go to the beach
2. Eat cold watermelon
3. Sunbathe

Three things that scare me:
1. Environmental damage
2. Poison in the food we eat
3. Death of beloved ones

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Ice cubes
2. Cinnamon Chewing gum
3. 5 small Moods cigars

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Teacher
2. Cook
3. Housewife ;)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. A cruise in the Carribean
2. New York in Christmas
3. Peru

Three kids' names you like:
1. Dimitris (for a boy)
2. Filio (for a girl)
3. Michelle (for either)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Give birth
2. Search for my family tree
3. Meet a particular Englishman

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I swear too bad
2. I watch football in the telly, swearing, drinking beer and not responding to Angelos when he talks to me
3. I always check the shape of the arse of the members of the opposite sex

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I always check the shape of the arse of the members of the same sex
2. I know the difference between cream, ivory and beige
3. I have 53 pairs of shoes

Three celeb crushes :
1.Jeremy Irons
2.Ed Harris
3. Hugh Jacman

Three people I am tagging with this list :

Kimba
Denise
Ms Ralph


Posted by Argy at 2:08 pm
4 Comments:
Blogger Tracy said...

It's funny how you always learn new stuff of old friends when reading these lists! "I always check the shape of the arse of the members of the opposite sex" *mwah* that makes two of us :D I still have my own "tag" to complete, maybe on weekend...

4:00 pm

 
Blogger Cat said...

so, i KNOW you drink your coffee black only... and usually with ice... so... uhhh... muff diver ;) you're awesome Argy *hugs*

11:32 am

 
Blogger Cat said...

OH! and i wanted to say your heritage sounds fascinating :D

11:35 am

 
Blogger Kate said...

Lol @ Cat!!

I love the name Katia - I've been known to use it myself on the odd occasion. I love these lists - it's cool to get to know you a bit more.

10:34 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph