Friday, June 24, 2005
TGIF!!!!
I am delighted it is Friday. This has been such a long week, although Monday was not a working day!

This morning I was up at 7 am, cos I heard Angelos alarm ringing. Although I was a tad grumpy at first, I got up immediately and spend a gorgeous 15 minutes with Angelos in the quietness of the morning having coffee in our balcony. Precious 15 minutes, I don't usually get with him in the morning.

Then, from 7.30 am till 11.30 am I was working hard on the balcony again. I re-potted plants I bought yesterday, run out of compost and went to the shop near on foot, and returned home carrying 30 lts of compost in each hand. Who needs weights? lol It was less than 300 m distance and took me ages to return!

Now there is only one side of the balcony that is not too nice. But I am waiting for some more plants during the week and then this will be done too! Soon our little oasis will be complete and it won't be later than the next weekend that our bbq will arrive! I am soooo looking forward to it!

My challenge comes along nicely too. Eating healthy feels natural, exercising needs a bit of improvement, at least in terms of my desire to do it, I still have to drag myself every morning! The firming cream is generously applied morning and night, and I am not keen on ice-cream at all at the moment. Instead I can devour massive quantities of my beloved summer fruits: water melon, cantaloupe, cherries, apricots, peaches.

My body feels less bloated and I am actually looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday.

Sometimes, one has to let themselves go you know. Like I did the last couple of weeks. When I push myself to do something that I am not into with my heart the rebel inside me wakes up and messes with the "you have to", resulting in the complete different outcome than the desired one.

But when I get my time, then one day magically everything returns where it should really be.

I am going back to do some work now. Have a gorgeous weekend. I am going to the beach tomorrow. Nothing is stopping this flesh from getting some colour!!!

Posted by Argy at 2:42 pm
7 Comments:
Blogger theaddict said...

I really long for some sun. I hope you enjoy it babe.

3:28 am

 
Blogger Margaret said...

As I sit here freezing, wearing a scarf and beanie in front of the pc (no heating in here) I imagine you sitting in the sun. Wish it was me ;). Good going with your eating.

Have a wonderful weekend and your balcony sounds lovely.

12:07 pm

 
Blogger Cat said...

mmmm beach. having a beach would make this heat more bearable yes yes. you enjoyyyy the baking of the flesh and have a little swim for me :)

12:53 pm

 
Blogger Shannin said...

Have a great time at the beach. I keep thinking I will get to one of the local "beaches" here, but lake beaches don't count when you come from California!

5:37 pm

 
Blogger kimba said...

Beach! Oh do you know how good that sounds. I hope you had a swim and got sun-kissed :)

5:44 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

Oo - I got off the beach last night and miss it already! You lucky thing! It was +11 degrees and raining in Helsinki airport when the plane hit the ground after two weeks of sea and sun brrr...

1:41 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

Your balcony sounds absolutely lovely and aren't you clever for working weights into your home beautification plans?!!

8:54 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph