Thursday, March 03, 2005
The challenge started yesterday and here is what it's all about
Duration:
15 days, ending 16 of March

Food:
The 15 day plan I posted the day before yesterday

Exercise:
40 minutes on the treadmill, alternating speed and incline. Weights for arms/shoulders. I lack the right words in english here, but Angelos showed me 4 different kinds of excercises this morning, and I am supposed to do 3 sets of 15 of each. On Saturday I will also experiment with the swiss ball, and I will start on working out with it after the weekend. I will work out for 5 days a week and do all of them on each work out.

Scales:
Will get out from their hiding place only on Wednesdays. No every day weigh ins!

Body care:
Apply the L'Oreal Body Expertise Perfect Slim Body Cream morning and evening daily.

Measuring tape:
Will do my measurements on March 16

Expectations:
To see 87 kg on the scales. To feel some muscles on my arms. To see my skin smoother.

Cooking:
Try to make the best of the ngredients I am allowed to eat daily. Transform them to different tastes for each meal so I will not get bored or feel deprived.

This last one is important for me. Last night I had a magnificent dinner and this is how I came up with the idea! I was supposed to eat: 220 gr of chicken, 40 gr of this special cheese, a slice of wholewheat bread, and veggies. I grilled the chicken with some portobello mushrooms and crushed garlic, steamed some brocolli, and had my slice of bread toasted. I put the brocolli on the bread, with black pepper and then grated the cheese and put it on top and in the grill for a couple of minutes till it melted. It was great!

Good morning to you all, I am going to work out now!

Posted by Argy at 8:23 am
5 Comments:
Blogger Cat said...

sounds really great!! have a fantastic workout :)

3:54 pm

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Now you've made me hungry for a doorstop! :) I love how you keep challenging yourself. I'm sure you will do great with that food plan as well, it sounds very healthy and very low GI. I bet you will surprise yourself.

10:55 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a random stranger who stumbled onto your blog while I was looking for the phone number to the new TGIFriday on the corner or Kiffissia and Alexandros. Good luck on your plan, I recommend the Eat to Live plan (www.drfurhman.com), I lost 20 lbs on it. Also, have you ever heard of Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D), also known as the winter blues? It makes me sad, lazy, and an overeater during the winter, making it harder to keep the weight off. Just a thought. Good luck! - E from Papagou

10:59 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm so jealous of your cooking skills - the broccoli-cheese sandwich sounds great! And easy too, maybe I could hadle it as well :D
Have a nice weekend my Dearest A.!

12:20 pm

 
Blogger kimba said...

Hey gorgeous, I hope you had a beautiful weekend.

Autumn is in the air here now, a bit of a chill in the mornings. So I guess Spring must be creeping in over there! Lucky you :)

Your challenge sounds great I might have to steal your eating plan for the next 15 days to see if I can shift some more weight before we go on holiday! Thanks for sharing (as always)

*mwah*

3:53 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph