Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Just basic facts
The last few days I am going through a lot. Inside me. My mind is preoccupied with realisations. Even worse I think. Disillutionments. You will hear about it soon. I just need things to settle inside me a bit first.

So for today, just the basic facts.

5 mins warm up at 5.0 kph
30 mins power walking at 6.4 kph
5 mins cool down at 5.0 kph

Breakfast: 1% fat Special K cereal with 1/2 cup of 1% fat milk and 1 slice of dry pineapple (3.5 points)
Lunch: Chicken breast boiled in lemon & mustard, basmati rice, colourful salad with no dressing (10 points)
For snack I have 2 tangerines and an apple (1.5 points)
For dinner I plan on eating a big salad with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon and chick peas. (8 points)
Some 1 point worth of dry fruit too.

I decided to reallocate my consumption Usually I was eating a piece of fruit for breakie, the salad with legumes for lunch, some fruit too, and was eating the bigger meal at dinner.

I am trying to change this from today. I will try to eat my smaller meal in the evening.

Also, I want to eat lunch earlier than usual the last couple of days. I don't know if it is due to having a good breakfast compared to just an apple in the past, or it is because of the morning exercise. But by 1.30 I am ravenous while I used to eat lunch at around 3.30 or even 4 pm!

I am drinking buckets of water too!

P.S. I am very lucky I have a detail and archive freak as a dress maker. I was talking to her earlier, to ask her when I can go and pick up some clothes I took her last week (I have my jeans taken in and a couple of Amsterdam trousers need some work in the hem...those Dutch women are TALL!). And I asked her if she still has my measurements. And guess what! She has all my measurements. From every time I have made something she has kept them all! So I had her look at my old ones. She has the measurements from when I started dieting at my biggest weight ever! I cannot weight to go home and measure myself now!

Posted by Argy at 2:30 pm
8 Comments:
Blogger Cat said...

Dutchies are just freakishly tall -- the tallest people on the planet (in general) i think its the hagelslag and haring! really! do you know of any other culture that eats chocolate sprinkles on buttered bread for breakfast and raw herring loaded with onions? or maybe it the mystery meat in the infamous frikandel?? ohhhh. i think we're on to something here ;)
great work on your treadmill today and planning your meals... i walk at 4km/h and jog at 6km/h CRAZy! have a good day!! :)

4:02 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow! I really wish i had my measurements from the very beginning. it will be incredible for you to see the shrinking numbers :)

sounds like you had a good day! the lunch sounds particularly yummo!

4:16 pm

 
Blogger theaddict said...

I wish I has my measurements too. It was silly for me not to keep them. Every so often we have to switch things around, so your body is probably going to love it.

9:30 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps. I have never been one for measurements...but I think I will have to do this.

Janine

www.geocities.com/splendidfluff

10:29 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

I do happen to have my measurements from the very beginning and I've published them (which is very scary, btw), so I can say with authority that it's a really satisfying way to look at your progress. I can't wait to see how little of you is left now!!!

2:47 am

 
Blogger Shrinking Girl said...

Measurements tell so much more than numbers on the scale can. That's just wonderful that you've now got an archive to see just how far you've come!!

3:15 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on your treadmill efforts!! keep going.

Jaime.

4:54 am

 
Blogger kimba said...

That's great that your dressmaker kept your measurements, I lost my very first measurements but I have them from close to the 'beginning' and it's a real eye-opener to see how they've changed, I'm sure you'll find the same thing. It's very motivating!

I think swapping your meal sizes around is a good idea. Like you I usually have my biggest meal at night, but I'm currently experimenting with having 5 equal-sized meals a day, with protein/carbs/fat at every meal, instead of 3 meals/ 2 snacks. So I'll let you know how that goes! :)

7:26 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph