Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Day Two
I woke up at 5.45 am today. All by myself. With a content feeling as soon as I opened my eyes. I slept at 10 p.m. last night. Actually I don't remember much! Last thing I remember is that Angelos and I nested in the sofa to watch a movie. Then I woke up in bed!

He said I slept instantly and deeply.

It happens to me when I am doing this detox. My body needs a lot of sleep.

And I was very hungry too. Really very hungry! And thirsty as well. Not drinking anything for 4 hrs straight is tough at first (I mean the hour and the 2 hours before and after the meals).

But I managed :)

So yesterday's good work was:

30 minutes brisk walk
Food and water as directed by the plan
13 smokes

This morning result:

94.4 :)

(I lost app. 8 kilos last year during the 3 weeks of that detox. My med told me that I should not expect the same result. I will be super happy if I loose the 5 kilos I gained during the holidays!!!)

Right, I got to go cook my rice for lunch, and walk some of the way to work. Then I will have another brisk walk to my therapy session :)

Posted by Argy at 8:48 am
2 Comments:
Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

I'll have to look up some info about detoxing. A lot of people seem to feel rejuvinated by it?!

2:10 pm

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Does the plan you are following have a commercial name? I'm just curious. Sounds strict about the water intake...

11:14 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph