Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Day Two
I woke up at 5.45 am today. All by myself. With a content feeling as soon as I opened my eyes. I slept at 10 p.m. last night. Actually I don't remember much! Last thing I remember is that Angelos and I nested in the sofa to watch a movie. Then I woke up in bed!

He said I slept instantly and deeply.

It happens to me when I am doing this detox. My body needs a lot of sleep.

And I was very hungry too. Really very hungry! And thirsty as well. Not drinking anything for 4 hrs straight is tough at first (I mean the hour and the 2 hours before and after the meals).

But I managed :)

So yesterday's good work was:

30 minutes brisk walk
Food and water as directed by the plan
13 smokes

This morning result:

94.4 :)

(I lost app. 8 kilos last year during the 3 weeks of that detox. My med told me that I should not expect the same result. I will be super happy if I loose the 5 kilos I gained during the holidays!!!)

Right, I got to go cook my rice for lunch, and walk some of the way to work. Then I will have another brisk walk to my therapy session :)

Posted by Argy at 8:48 am
Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

I'll have to look up some info about detoxing. A lot of people seem to feel rejuvinated by it?!

2:10 pm

Blogger pjmarty said...

good luck with your detox. I did the liver cleansing for 10 weeks and lost 10 kilos but boy it was hard. All the shit coming out of my body made me feel so crap at times, but ultimately it was great.

You sound motivated with is great to hear :-)


10:21 pm

Blogger ms ralph said...

Does the plan you are following have a commercial name? I'm just curious. Sounds strict about the water intake...

11:14 pm

Blogger Kimba said...

Another good day! Well done. Before you know it, you'll be in Amsterdam, buying the sexiest boots ever :)

3:19 am


Post a Comment

About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph