Friday, January 07, 2005
More Amsterdam News!!!!!
Ok...the whole story is like this: Remember our bestest friends .. Vangelis and Sofia? You don't?
K...Sofia and I met in 1981, when both our families were the first to buy apartments in the same building. She lived inthe first floor, I lived in the 3rd. We have been close ever since, sister close actually :)
Vangelis and I met when I was 13 or 14. We had summer houses in the same area, spent all summers together.
I introduced them when we were 16. He fell in love instantly. She did not. They got together when she was 23. They have been together for 13 years. Happily married the last ten :)
Angelos (my husband) met Sofia when he was 14. They went to school together. She introduced him to me. You know the rest :)

Sofia has a shop selling antique and second hand furniture, imported mainly from Holland.

She started the "YouGottaShopInAmsterdamInFebruarySales" epidemy.

But they will be going to Amsterdam on Jan. 27 to Feb. 1st. Because she has to spend a day in her provider's village ordering some stuff for her shop. And he is going away on January 2nd. So she had to go at that days.

Now Angelos is a driving instructor. That started teaching prospect driving instructors for their exams just 6 weeks ago. Now this is a promotion for him and I am so happy :) BUT! Because the exams will take place on weekends, and examinees have to be examined in all kinds of vehicles, Angelos knows that for certain he will have exams with them till the 23 of January, and there are 50% that he will have exams till the 30 as well!

This is how we ended up going from the 3rd to the 8th of February.

HOWEVER...hehehe...Sofia called me this morning with a brilliant idea. She said that I should call our travel agent, and make him book flights for us for both periods. Angelos will know by the 20th if he has exams on the 30 or not.

So I did! And our magician of a travel agent did some tricks, so now we are booked for both dates :))))

I have 50% turning 36 in Amsterdam, with my two bestest firends and my superbestest man!!!!

The worse that can happen is to go to Amsterdam just a week late :)))) With another couple of good friends that are going just for this weekend.

I am crazy and I love it!



Posted by Argy at 11:39 am
5 Comments:
Blogger Tracy said...

Yes my dear - you are crazy and lovely! I wanna go shopping to Amsterdam too /envious/ How nice of your travel agent to keep two trips booked :)

4:21 pm

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun! Take me with you, please!

10:27 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argy my dear... I have just returned from holiday and have just spent the last wee while catching up on all your posts. I love your goals that you have set and you will acheive them and we are all behind you 100% all the time. But most of all I loved your post about your visit to the therapist and like others I too wish I could go to one and perhaps one day I will but after reading your post I was almost in tears! A lot of what you said about the "baby making" really hit home with me as I am in exactly the same boat as you! We are going to see the Doctor next week to get some basic tests done to ensure all is ok.... and then we will just relax and enjoy the sex as it is supposed to be enjoyed and not worry about the ovulating etc...
You are an amazing woman and don't you ever forget that!!! Take care and big hugs from me to you......

Karen
www.geocities.com/cuddly_nz_gal

1:08 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid Blogger won't let me sign in (this is Denise).

I'm so pleased for you that your trip is coming together. You totally deserve time away with your friends and your sweetie and I want lots of pictures. Of the shops and clothes. And you and the rest of the gang, too, but don't forget the clothes!!!

3:08 am

 
Blogger yvonne said...

I love you, Argy!! I'm so happy you get to take such a wonderful trip (and, reading backward through your posts) that you are coming back. :-)

{{HUGS}}

12:13 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph