Friday, December 31, 2004
And the list of resolutions is...
(roll of drums)

"Twenty five to go" has still twenty to go. Let's make 2005 the year I loose the 20! (I mean it is 1.7 kilos or 3.8 pounds a month!!!!Dooooooable!!! - with a little help of my friends...lalala...)

Relax about getting pregnant. Counting days and "oh baby I got eggs let's go!!" has driven me crazy and has also made me loose my libido too! Let's just pretend we are rabbits huh? ;)

Make the best of the treadmill I have here!Every day, even if it is for 10 minutes, I must use the treadmill!!!

After I loose half the weight, I will start a strength training program with weights.

Apply body lotion daily, not just during the srping and summer months! Let's start from tomorrow, after shower!!!

Use the bus from work to home. In general, minimise taxis taken daily, and save the money to buy girly silly stuff!

Gradually quit smoking. Do the trick my therapist told me. Decide on a number of smokes per day for a month. I now am smoking about 25 a day, lets say for January I will smoke - I am sweating and shaking as I try to decide- 14 a day. Then February I will decide on a smaller number!

I will post daily, with food, water and smokes consumed, and amount of time dedicated to exercise!

I will take my measurements tomorrow and post them too.

I will breathe more

I will take small breaks at work to calm down

I will go back to my manicure and pedicure twice a month. Back to the hairdresser's. I will start putting make up on again. My mom is not sick anymore. If she chooses to be depressed for longer, I will love her and show her my love, but will not follow her into her depression!

My list is big! And my dreams are big too! I want to celebrate this day next year by having checked all the items above. I will give my best shot, and I will do it with a little help from my friends. You!

Thank you for following my journey and for making me part of yours this year. I have been a richer woman for having knowing you. Have a happy new year. A healthy one. A loving one. A complete one too!!!!

Now I am going to get the rollers of me head, and become gorgeous to welcome the new year!!!! We are off to our friends party at 10.30 and it is 9.30 already!!!!!


Posted by Argy at 8:55 pm
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo! bring it on, that's quite a huge list but i know you will give it a red hot go :)

(dg)

3:29 am

 
Blogger Shrinking Girl said...

Happy new year!! I too, love your list. You can do it, we all can!!

3:18 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph