Tuesday, January 04, 2005
All it takes is a full day!
And I had such a day yesterday! I wake up today feeling mighty proud! Oh I am so easy to please hehehe...

So food:

Breakfast: 1 Apple
Lunch: 2 apples & an orange
Dinner: Grilled chicken with bulgour, steamed wild herbs with lemon juice
Dessert: 4 kiwis
Water: 3 ltrs

Exercise:

40 minutes brisk walk

Cigaretters:

14

I feel so good for completing this one day! I woke up all content! I ate big quantities for dinner, but this is ok, because in Core you are supposed to eat till you feel satisfied correct?

I already had breakfast (my apple) and I have 1/4 of a chicken breast with a cup of bulgour with me for lunch, my 2 water bottles, and I called my dad and asked him to bring me fish for dinner (have I told you that my dad and my brother sell fish for a living? And that I could eat the bestest fish in Greece if only I liked it?) He was thrilled to hear me order fish, poor dad has spent my entire life trying to persuade me of the goodness of fish! But Angelos loves fish and I promised him that I will try to cook fish at least once a week.

I have my therapy session tonight, which is about 40 minutes walking from my office, and I am walking there tonight no matter what! I realised that if I start walking instead of taking taxis not only I will save money for more skirts in Amsterdam, but it will be easier for me to start using the treadmill again! Right now I do not like the treadmill too much. See, I moved it from the living room to my study, where I do not have a TV, and it gets so boring! For me to spend my 40 minutes there I must first get back to actually craving walking. I know a week of walking outside will do it for me!

As Angelos had predicted, smoking just 10 cigarettes at work was tough. I think I smoke my last one here at 5 and left from the office at 6.30. Instead of taking the metro I was so restless from the lack of nicotine that I started walking and walking and walking. Then I took a taxi for the remaining of the way, and although I was breathless from walking all I could think was that I have 3 smokes awaiting for me at home! Pathetic huh? It is almost harder than I had imagined :( But this is my 4th day and so far, I have sticked to 15 of them :)

So this is yesterday's good work. Wish me another good day please :)

Posted by Argy at 10:21 am
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on cutting down on the smokes and please... please... try to quit. Its one of the best health decisions you can make.

Good luck with the core eating plan - I don't know much about it. Still, I'm back to counting points so hopefully I can gain a bit of control back this year! I look forward to watching your progress and reading your blog in 2005.

Lynda

9:15 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

I am SO PROUD OF YOU for cutting back your smoking!!! Your life will be so much better for it and it's just another step on the healthy road you're travelling. :)

p.s. My mom asked how your mother was doing when we got together over the weekend, so give an update when you get a chance, OK?

7:38 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph