Thankful Vol. II
Ladies, you are amazing!
Thank you all for your keeping me more thankful today too! Your suggestions were wonderful and ....oops...I got lots to say so I better start now huh? (beware of yet another long post)
So, with your valuable contribution, I have come up with a flexible plan. Also, last night, after Tania's valuable advice, and since I am sort of the all-or-nothing type, we sat down with my husband and we went through all the things we like to have while on holidays, and I have a list of naughty delights, which I am going to eat with a pattern. But better go ahead and list 'em all.
- Dinner will be our fancy meal (thank you DG :)
- I will have twice spaghetti with lobster (this is typical greek island food, and I am usually having it every other night...lol) so once a week will keep me satisfied I hope
- I will have ice cream once a week too, and when I have it, dinner will not contain alcohol
- Breakfast will be yogurt with fruits and a tsp of honey...this is what I always have during holidays, and the little bit of honey Im putting is not too much. After all I'm Greek and have been raised to beleive that a tbs of honey a day keeps the doctor away ;o)
- For lunch, since we go to the beach around noon and stay till 7-8 in the evening, will be fruits, coffees, water, and raw vegetables like cherry toms, and cucumbers. After all I can't eat much when I'm boiling in the sun ;o)
- For every glass of alcohol I am going to do 100 snips in the water. (Now I dunno if snips is the right word. What I mean is when you are in the deep water and your feet have at least a couple of meters distance from the bottom, and you sort of put one foot in front of the other, like walking? Same kind of exercise when you lie down and you lift one foot after the other? Urrrghh this is frustrating!!! I hope you understand!)
- On our way back to our cottage A. will leave me 4 km before there and I will walk the remaining distance
- Lotsa sex will be involved, I promise you
- I also put my jeans in the washer today, in hot water too, so they shrink and I will try them on every 4 days, and see if there is change. I never wear jeans during holidays, I am more on thinner and softer fabrics in the isalnds, so they will maintain their freshly washed snuginess. (I came up with this after Linda's advice :)
- And I will not stress too much! Thanks Lee :0)
And I promise...after holidays I will look for a Body Pump class. I have JUST been thoroughly persuaded ;o)
This is all for now. Not too long after all! But I have tons of work to do before I leave and I only have today and tomorrow!!!
Cheers for now, tomorrow will be the last post before holidays!!!! Oh...and!!! I am crazy about sending post cards from the islands. So if you want one, leave me a comment and I'll make sure to get your addy!