Tuesday, August 08, 2006
we are taking the ferry at midnight.

things are tender.

we are both deeply hurt... i think he needs more mending than i do really...i never realised the things i said...or did...or did not said...or did not do....all these last 8 months.

i have hope...

i have gratitude for your sweetness as well.

send us warm reconcilliation vibes.

i will be back somewhere between the 25 and the 28 of august

Posted by Argy at 8:55 pm
Blogger Denise said...

Much, much, MUCH love, dear friend! Enjoy your trip and I shall look forward to the stories (and pictures) when you get back.

1:04 am

Blogger linda said...

I hope your trip goes well. xx

1:39 am

Blogger kathrynoh said...

Hope you have a happy and healing trip.

2:07 am

Blogger Shannin said...

Step by step - no matter how painful. Thinking positive, healing thoughts for you and A these coming weeks.

2:25 am

Blogger M said...


Will miss you

2:59 am

Blogger Beckie said...

My heart is with you.


11:47 am

Blogger Kate said...

Sending you all those good lives. It's going to be hard, but you guys are strong.

11:49 am

Anonymous dg said...

oh argy.... sending the good vibes your way xxoxoxoxoxox

12:56 pm

Blogger Catesa said...

yes, only good things Dove xox

1:20 pm

Blogger kimba said...

LOTS of love and light coming your way. I hope that this trip brings the healing you need and that you come home with more peace and happiness in your heart.

3:18 am

Blogger Joc said...

Sending many good thoughts your way. Love and healing to both of you.

10:37 am

Blogger Lynda said...

I know you will not read this until your return but I have been where you are and know the pain. I have looked on your relationship with you husband with such admiration and am so sad to hear things are the way they are. I hope when you return that life will start again for you two - together. xxx

3:17 pm

Blogger lms said...

Sending lots of hugs and good reconciliation vibes to you.


4:38 pm

Blogger ms ralph said...

I feel like such a shit for not reading and not knowning what is going on. Please let me know if I can do anything.

4:43 pm

Blogger Paige said...

Hoping all is well.

11:13 pm

Blogger Beckie said...

Hi honey...

I, well, I.. email if you need to.

I hope the trip brought reconciliation to you both...

3:01 pm

Blogger Brad said...

It is great to hear from you that the people who want to lose weight must keep patience. If you are looking for some kind of motivation you required to keep on loosing weight then my fast weight loss can help you to great extent.

5:11 am

Blogger LisaB said...

Sweet Argy :(
So sad for you my dear... I hope things are turning out the way you want them to. You deserve everything your heart wants.
Lots of Love
Lisa xxx

3:06 pm

Blogger Lynda said...

Oh please tell us how things are for you... I'm worried now. You must be back (its Sept 11th now). xxx

6:32 am

Anonymous Dianne said...

Yes please let us know how things are. I check your journal every day and send wishes to you. Hope everything is working out.

12:56 am

Blogger airlie said...

oh gorgeous girl! i feel sick in my stomach that i wasn't there when u needed me! I really feel terrible. I am sending all my thoughts and prayers taht your time away brings you both something. And remember noone can love you until you love yourself - and i think u need to work on that a little!

8:32 am

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you!


3:02 am

Anonymous Dianne said...

Please please come back! I can't stand not knowing what is happening

3:40 am

Blogger linda said...

Hi gorgeous Argy - thinking of you and waiting for you to return xx

2:08 am

Blogger linda said...

Hi gorgeous Argy - thinking of you and waiting for you to return xx

2:11 am

Blogger Brad said...

If you are looking for more weight loss guide then Fast weight loss guide can be of great help to you.

7:32 pm


Post a Comment

About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph