Friday, July 21, 2006
Just before packing,
I thought I'd come here and update a bit. My plane is taking off at 12.50, which means I have to leave home around 11, its almost 9 now, and this gives me enough time to shower, decide what clothes I want to take with me, pack them all in the smallest suitcase I can find, and then call for a taxi.

I am off to Lyon today, and tomorrow morning I am catching a train to Chalon Sur Saone, a village in Burgundy, where I have to attend two meetings of the Organising Committee for the international cultural network's conference we are organising here on February.It won't be much work, and under any other circumstances I would enjoy a trip like this, but right now, I actually hate to go.

It's not just that France is perhaps the one coutry in the whole of Europe I'm never eager to go to. French people and me are not compatible really. Mainly, though, is that I do not want to leave my husband right now, because we went through a bit of a crisis lately and I just want to be next to him and smoothen the situation more. I am going to be back on Monday, around midnight, and I will not have access to the internet till then. This will be interesting ;)

I weighed in yesterday - or was it the day before? - and there was another loss of 0.8. Seeing 88.4 made me feel so much better. Its less than two kilos overall, but feeling the distance from just a tad over 90 makes a whole lot deal to me. I already feel thinner, lol!

Right, I got to spend sometime deciding what on earth I should take with me. And then leave *pout*

I will see you all next week! Till then, stay away from the icecream!!!!

Posted by Argy at 8:54 am
4 Comments:
Blogger Denise said...

I hope you have a lovely trip and just tell Angelos to email one of us if he needs a sympathetic ear to listen. :-)

4:47 am

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Oh it is not the icecream we need to worry about! It is everything~!

11:51 am

 
Blogger Shannin said...

Have a safe trip...

4:53 pm

 
Blogger Brad said...

If you are looking for more weight loss guide then Fast weight loss guide can be of great help to you.

7:33 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph