Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Back to business
Weigh in (on the 3rd day of my period): 89.2 (-0.8)

Im really pleased with this. Really pleased cos I know its more of a loss cos Im so bloated from my period my wedding ring is tight!

I've been having the period from hell, and its because of the cold water of the morning swims. But it's getting better. I'm hoping I'll be able to go swimming tomorrow again. I already miss it!!!

I doscovered a very cool and yummy lunch the last 3 days:

Boil some lentils
Cut a ton of dill and shallots really fine
add them on the lentils
add lots of balsamic vinegar and a bit of olive oil
let them in the freeze overnight so the flavours blend
put 3-4 Tsp of this in a bed of greens and you have a great salad that is filling and yummy too

Plus the lentils keep well in the freeze for up to a week!

Right, I am off to the farmers' market now.

See you soon :)

Posted by Argy at 8:13 am
5 Comments:
Blogger Kathryn said...

Woohoo for the loss! Enjoy your swim and your lentils.

1:19 pm

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Very good loss! Congrats gorgeous.

10:43 pm

 
Blogger kimba said...

Well done on the loss! That's fabulous :)

But you know what I think is even better, is how you are still maintaining your weight (give or take a few kilos), even after all that you have been through lately. You haven't gained back 10 or 20 or 30 or more kilos (not like I did! heh).

To me, that is your real success, and I admire you for it. You continually inspire me, you wonderful woman! XXX

2:53 am

 
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Good loss, well done. Glad to hear your mum is OK too and the lump is just a virus.

10:53 am

 
Blogger Mary said...

Well done Argy and I like the lentils recipe! Great to hear you sound happier and "back to business" :-)

12:36 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph