Thursday, January 05, 2006
Done!
Second work out is done! And it felt better...actually to be precise...it burnt less in the lungs! But it really leaves me totally out of energy, in contrary to power walking, which make my endorphines keep me on high hours after.

It really makes me wonder if I should do it in the evening, next week that I will be working again!

And after the workout, I went to my mom's and made a cake that smiles with the kidies. My niece did not want to take the cake of the tin, cos she wanted to take it back home to her dad. I enjoy doing all these so much. If only I did not have these things that have been eating up my mind and soul lately.....

Now I will go take a nap, and then the mega cooking begins!!!

Let's see how sore I wake up too!

Posted by Argy at 3:29 pm
6 Comments:
Blogger Kathryn said...

Well done. I think I'd be doing the work out of an evening, if you feel like that afterwards.

That cake is so cute :)

11:14 pm

 
Blogger Shannin said...

What a great photo - and the cake looks yummy. Congrats on the two days of working out - that's two more than I!

2:25 am

 
Blogger Cinders said...

what a good 'thea' you are to make that cake. well done on the workouts - they will get easier.

4:22 am

 
Blogger M@rla said...

Yay, two workouts done! That is definitely one more than many people accomplish.

I think you should exercise whenever it feels right to you. There is lots of advice about when is the perfect time, but as always the perfect workout is one that you DO!

11:46 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

You are very inspiring, my dear, so please keep writing lovely posts about being active and healthy.

4:08 am

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Tomorrow I begin anew and my wonderful Argy I will be thinking of you. Well done.

8:06 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph