Saturday, December 31, 2005
Our home...
I want to do nothing but taking pics and post them. Do you mind?

This is my kindom...with very unorganised closets and fridge...which I am going to tangle as soon as my vacation starts, on January 3. And because we will soon leave to go to the fresh produce market, I am going to take more pics and post them in the afternoon!!! So...a view of the kitchen...















And some staples...oranges and tangerines, potato/onion basket, and pumpkins.... and then dry pineapple and mangos, sundried tomatoes, pasta.... In this old piece of furniture you see, another gift from my granny, I keep all tableclothes, and kitchen aprons and towels in the drawers, and in the closet i keep the water, wine and olive oil bottles...




















And here are the spices closet...and the staples closet...






Now...for some weird reason, although blogger tells me he is done with uploading my pics, it does not post more here...so I'll do a new post with the rest, after I am back from shopping!

or now?

I'll try now and if it takes ages...then later...

Can you tell how excited I am with the new toys...lol

Posted by Argy at 11:24 am
0 Comments:


About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph