Friday, December 30, 2005
Say hi to Bibie please!
Well...meet Bibie! My new gorgeous laptop! Which came with an extra too!!! An HP digital camera! Nothing fancy really, but it takes pics up to 5 MP, is small and handy, and right on for a beginner like me! Most important feature? Free...came as a gift with the laptop!!!!

I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!

I got them both while I was at work. Took half an hour break, went to the shop and got it!

So as soon as I got to my office, I got a couple of pics for you...


to see the mess I live in most of my day......

And the nice things I'm facing from my desk...



Then I went to surprise my mom with a visit. But my mom surprised me cos she had my niece...


AND my nephew, who had just finished a chocolate chip cookie...




And then, I went home, sooooo eager to take Bibie of her bag. And then took some pictures of Christmasy stuff at home, like favourite ornaments from the tree...

and some more, although you will soon realise that I have not read the manual. I hate manuals! I actually flirted a little with the puter guy at work, and he offered to set it up for me, and show me the camera. But I do something with the flash. I dunno how to turn it off.Cos the natural light of the roon is very soft, just the lights from the tree and a few candles. In the photos though it looks like I have fluorescent lights on, even the soft cream walls and fabrics look totally white. But anywa, more ornaments....


And my christmas cards, in my late granny's antique sewing machine....


and on this piece of furniture I keep our china and crystals in. Oh wedding gifts...lol


And the ...oops ... I dunno how this is called...when the living room and the kitchen are joined there is this passage between them...oh I am not making sense...look...we've decorated both sides differently, cos we're strange like that...hehehe


and this is the other side....and I seriously doubt that this post will ever load too...


but I'm gonna try now anyways...!

Posted by Argy at 6:46 pm
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new puter! new camera! this is all very exciting. happy new year to you lovely gal!

10:21 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

I just love the decor in your house - the bright reds with the crisp white just looks so inviting and fresh!!!

11:34 pm

 
Blogger sagaboy said...

Sweet! I love looking at pictures, so please keep on taking pix and posting them up on the blog.

HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2006!!!

12:40 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE photos, love to see how people live, thanks for sharing!

1:37 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, you have a TV in your work office???

1:38 am

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

Woohoo! Toys rock. I would never buy myself a digital camera but my son said he wants one for his birthday in Feb so I might him one that I can borrow.

My Nan has one of those old Singer sewing machines.

2:15 am

 
Blogger Cat said...

HAAAAPPPPY NEEEEEEW YEAAAAAAAR!!!!!!! fabulous photos gorgeous, cute name for your laptop too BIBI mine is IRIS... Iris meet Bibi, you two will be best of friends :D

3:00 pm

 
Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

Ohhhhhh how gorgeous is your home!

You have a definate eye for co-ordination.

Thank you for sharing! As you know I adore pictures.. they make a blog even more diamensional.

:-)

1:09 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph