Friday, December 23, 2005
I've got no computer at home, and no time to breathe.

Work is absolutely crazy. I have slept no more than 20 hours since Saturday the 17th. Tonight is also a long night, since we're setting from midnight till dawn another show. The last. I will work tomorrow too, till 2 in the afternoon though.

I still have not fisnished my christmas shopping, which have costed me triple than normal, because it goes like this:

When I have a 15 mins break, I leave the metro, go out, enter the first shop I see, go in, buy something regardless of price, just to cross it off my list.

I suspect that Santa is getting me a new computer. If this is the case, I will have a bit of a surprise for you on Christmas day.

I have missed you all very much. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and I will talk to you after this madness.

Love,

moi :)

Posted by Argy at 1:11 pm
6 Comments:
Blogger Shannin said...

Serenity now, Argy. Hang in there for just another day or so. I'm sure you're doing a bang up job. I just hope you can get a few days to relax and just be soon.

Kala Christougen and Chronia Polla. (I hope I got that right.)

5:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merrrrrrrry xmas foxy lady. i hope you get a chance to rest and recharge. xxox

1:16 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family - I hope you get a rest from all the madness!!

4:21 am

 
Blogger Kate said...

That just sounds horrible Argy! Hope you get some time to rest and look after yourself very very soon! Have a magical christmas, and can't wait to catch up soon. xxx

6:56 am

 
Blogger sagaboy said...

Merry Merry Xmas to you and your husband. May the coming year bring you nothing but good tidings.

1:18 am

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Merry belated Christmas! Hope it was a nice one and you got some relief from shopping stresses. I love ya girl.

12:36 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph