Thursday, December 15, 2005
The truth about food
I don't know about you. But I fall in love with him every time I see him. Yeah...good ole Richard Gere, the amazing butt movement in Breathless caught my breath when I was around 16 and I am a devoted fan ever since.

So last night, when I got home from work at 11.30 - yes, I left the office at a quarter to eleven! - "Autumn in New York" was half way through.

There was nothing more I could want to unwind afer a horribly tensed and tiring day. Richard and a warm plate of potato wedges Angelos has made for me.

At some point, she asks him to tell her something about food, since hes in the food business. And he said:

"Food is the only beautiful thing that trully nurtures"

Could you agree more? Don't you love yourself a piece of Richard's wisdom? Or any piece of Richard's actually? hehe

Too much work girlfriends...too much work...

Posted by Argy at 10:52 am
3 Comments:
Blogger Kathryn said...

Breathless was a great movie :)

I like to think that I'm a beautiful thing that will never mature... lol!

Sounds like a great way to spend the night.

1:18 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

Fabulous man, that Angelos...much better than Richard Gere!!! (Although Richard's not bad, either.)

12:31 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh he does have a nice butt. indeedy. but a man who makes you wedges = even better... hehe

10:56 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph