Monday, November 28, 2005
Week no 1
I was looking at the "Manage Posts" section of my blog just now, and I found 4 drafts of unfinished posts between November 15 and now. All together won't make a post, and each of them won't stand on its own, since it is really cut abruptly. Oh well...

Today the title is a statement. This is the week I start working on loosing weight and become fitter.

So numbers are in order:

Weight: 89.2 kg (shame on me ;o)
First Goal Weight: 75
Plan: 22 points daily for the first week, 20 points from the second on
Exercise: 10.000 steps a day minimum.

Let's get serious now, shall we?

Oh...and something to think about...

We all talk about loving ourselves, etc. On my last therapy session the issue of respect came up.
It was like a bomb. Respect?!

Posted by Argy at 10:39 am
5 Comments:
Blogger Margaret said...

That's funny I was thinking about respect today. If I was to make an appointment with a professional, or a family member, I always turn up and do as I say - as that is respectful to them.

But I make appointments with myself (gym, massage, walk) and committments to myself (food, water, health) and I break them all the time. I am constantly disrespectful to myself. And I feel that then starts a whole cycle of feeling unworthy of the respect and so it goes on. This is something I am starting to work on for myself.

But I have ambushed your post - again!. You have a great plan for your Week 1. Great goals. You can do this Argy. One week at a time. You are worth it and worthy of it.

Hope you have a fabulous week beautiful :D

1:29 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

respect! holy shit. you can't love if you don't have respect first.

good luck m'love. and i owe you an email :)

6:12 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

One of the definitions that I found for Respect was "to show consideration for" and isn't that just the crux of the issue? We show consideration for others all the time, everyday, but when it comes to ourselves, it's always last place. Yikes, what a therapy session you had!

1:06 am

 
Blogger Shannin said...

I, too, tend to disrespect myself. I put everyone else first, break promises to me, shame myself, etc. I agree - you have to respect yourself before you can really love yourself.

This is worthy of it's very own post for sure.

2:17 am

 
Blogger Emma said...

Lovely. Now I am singing 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me' or however it goes.

2:39 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph