Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Back to daily
Last night I left work at 9.15. On my way home I saw countless adds of the Mars Delight new (here at least) chocolate bar. So when I got off the bus, a little after 10, I stopped at the little shop to buy me smokes, and I also bought a Mars Delight.

I took it home, gave it to my husband, asked him if he liked it after he took the first bite, he told me "yikes", and I threw the rest away.

I cosnider this a total satisfaction to my curiosity - you got to trust the taste of the man whose taste drove him to the decision to spend the rest of his life with you ;) - and an act of respect to my decision taken earlier in the day to cut the crap and the poundage too!

Simple as that!

Thank you for your thoughts on respect. Denise was right on point when she said " a session for respect...yikes!" and Shannin is very right too when she says this subject requires a post of its own. It's coming on soon!

Posted by Argy at 4:46 pm
4 Comments:
Blogger Cat said...

yeah see and when they showed the commercial here -- its also new -- i went out, bought one, ate it, made faces of disgust the whole time then vowed never to buy them again. Angelos is right, they just arent worth it you arent missing a thing YUCK xoxox ps. heres to an excellent week 1 ;)

7:36 pm

 
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm looking forward to learning more about respect :D *hugs*

2:54 pm

 
Blogger Anne said...

Glad we don't have those here. At least I don't think we do. I would have done the same. Nice blog :)

5:21 am

 
Blogger Denise said...

I am so fortunate that I'm not much for sweets! Good for you having Angelos do the tasting and avoiding calories that weren't worth the cost incurred - smart girl.

8:29 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph