Wednesday, February 02, 2005
update
They have called me 3 times each seperately. That makes 6. And they have called Angelos 4 times too!

Every time I see their number on my mobile I am taking deep breaths to not laugh. It is difficult, but I am doing it!

And we decided that when we come back, we will just bring them a normal cake. And then tell them all about it!!!!

I am now leaving to go home to pack!

Oh...and I lied before! I did get to the scales after posting. 89.00 !!! I almost felt like a normal person who binges one night and still is the same weight!!! But stay assured I won't push my luck!!!!

Thanks for the good wishes me loves!!!!

Posted by Argy at 4:21 pm
3 Comments:
Blogger theaddict said...

Have a great time!

12:44 am

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Hi Argy,
Glad you had a nice birthday. lol.
Have a great time in Amsterdam. xxx

8:47 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm a little behind due to Lapland but - Have an Awesome Holiday!! I can't wait to hear all the details :)

6:11 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph