Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Back!!!!
I am back!!! And in the office too :(

And this morning I woke up and rushed to my desk to turn on my puter and update and catch up on your news and my puter was dead!

There must have been a power cut and it most probably burnt something. I am soooooooooo upset!!!!!!

So I can't really update right now, since I am burried in tons of stuff to do here at work.

But I just wanted to tell you that we had a great time, we are back safe, I have not weighed yet to know what the catastrophe is number wise, but I am officially a number 16 in trousers, so the catastrophe cannot be that bad, since I ate what I wanted but oh so reasonably (yes, clap your hands for me please) and I had too much chocolate only one day. We probably walked for more than 10 km a day, every day, which was nice for burning up some calories!!!!

I have soooooooooooooo much to tell you, and I will...soon!!!!

Posted by Argy at 1:11 pm
5 Comments:
Blogger Cat said...

Welcome back!! glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and am really looking forward to reading aaallll about it :)

3:01 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooooooo glad you are back, we want to hear every little detail! hope your puter is on the mend sooooon!

3:51 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...it just took me 3 days to get through your archives, and I had the best time reading about your life. I laughed so much, tried some of your recipes, cried a little about your mother's surgery, and celebrated your completion of detoxing. Now I'm done, just in time to read about you coming back from Amsterdam. Thank goodness I didn't have to wait a whole week while you were gone...I couldn't have handled it!

You are great! Thanks for being so honest and lovely!

Marta

9:38 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok enough talk, show us the boots!

Jaime.

7:10 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

Hello Gorgeous - welcome back, all safe and sound! I can't wait to hear ALL the details - and yes, I would love too see some boots as well :) Oh don't you just hate that when you come back from holiday and there's a mess at the office, it makes me feel like "ok I'll just turn around and go back..." ;)

10:06 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph