Sunday, January 23, 2005
ok...I verified it!!!!
Buds girlfriends! Buds everywhere!!!! I went to the mountain and it is happening!!! It is cold, it is windy, but Spring is really emerging!!!! I went to the mountain and I walked and felt and touched and I am sure now! While everyone thinks there is still long time before winter ends, I saw the buds!!! I touched them with my very fingers!!! Oh yes, tenderly, but I touched them!!! And now, I promise you, I am going to tidy up my closet!!!!!
(and I walked for an hour too ... briiiiiiiiiiiskly!!!!)
(told you I was going to add yet another post today...hehehe)

Posted by Argy at 2:49 pm
4 Comments:
Blogger Emma said...

Every time I read you blog I come away feeling all happy and smiley :D It's fantastic! Not sure about Spring yet though, it's all frosty here :)

Happy Sunday, and good luck with your closet ;)

3:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you crazy chick!! lol, you always make me smile too.

One thing though - if you are getting spring then we will be getting autumn and I don't feel like we have even had summer yet!

Lynda

1:41 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

I was just catching up on blogs - I have to say that you are wesome, you know that? So compassionate, warm, giving and yet strong minded and full of curiousness towards life. I am so envious of your spa pampering day! But you totally deserve some pampering you beautiful thing :) Have a great week!!

9:20 am

 
Blogger theaddict said...

It sounds like you had a great day. You make me smile.

9:58 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph