Thursday, January 20, 2005
Day Eleven - and a recipe
Its grey and gloomy and raining again. This is so in contrary with my soul. Especially when I wake up in a sunshine mood and find the world not in accordance.

I love my day 11. That means that I have less days to conquer in my detox than what I have conquered already. Succesfully. And I feel good about it. When I saw my holistic med the other day, we said that after I return from Amsterdam, I will visit him again and we will do something new to conclude the cleansing after the "party" I will be doing in Amsterdam...lol...he knows me too well. He saw me after Amsterdam last year after all.

Amsterdam...I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!! This city to me is all about shopping, coffeeshops, good food, and lotsa sex...lol It drives me wild and makes me act oh so not sophisticated but like a crazy teen (that I am still probably at heart ;)

Yesteday I cooked something new for Angelos and I reckon that is a very healthy meal too, so in case you need something new in your plate, you can try the following:

Take a big pot that goes into the oven.
Put in it any kind of meat of your choise (I used beef)
Cut a few potaotes in the middle then each half in 4 pieces
Some mushrooms
Some zucchinis in big pieces too
Peppers green and red
4 garlic cloves
2 onions in slices
a big bunch of drill
a glass of good dry red wine
a tad of olive oil
one bottle of tomato juice - the thick variety
salt, pepper, cumin, sweet paprika
Then cover the pot with aluminum foil, cover it very well.
Put it in the oven in 180 C and let it for an hour and a half, then uncover it and let in for another 30 minutes.
The juices mingle and become a thick tomato sauce with so much aroma, the veggies and meat soften so much they melt in your mouth.
Then as you serve it, sprinkle a little feta cheese on top.
Angelos was in heaven...lol

I was in heven too. With my green salad and rye rusks! I love it so much right now, I am so looking forward to my meal every evening now :)

This morning the scales read 92.00 I did my best for it to read 91.9, sucking my tummy in etc...lol...but 92.00 it stayed! Still that's a bit less than yesterday and this is the task!

Now this gal will get of her pc and get to the shower because she was supposed to go to work a bit late this morning...but not that late actually...lol

Kisses!!!!

Posted by Argy at 10:28 am
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwhaaaa kisses to you too Argy! I love reading your entries.. really they take me right out of my world!

ps. I hope your Mum is well

11:42 am

 
Blogger Megan said...

Oh, I'm printing that recipe out right now and drooling over it. Yum!

4:33 pm

 
Blogger EMLB said...

I was only in Amsterdam once, but damn, was it fun! We drank some kind of clear, strong alcohol on a boat and went to a sex show in the red light district. I never did get to see the Ann Frank house! Sounds like your detox is going great! Keep up the good work, I know you are going to succeed!

3:05 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph