Sunday, January 16, 2005
Days Six & Seven
Day Six was tough. Several factors contributed to its being the hardest day so far. I got up too early, 5.45, and it was the coldest day of winter so far! I went to the fishshop witch felt colder than ice! I got my period there and had mild cramps, but felt more cold and mighty hungry too. I snacked in an apple but did nothing.

I came back home and had my rice with veggies and at the end of my meal I was still very hungry, so I took a nap.

Woke up, got dressed, went to a wedding ceremony, then back home. All I could think of was foooooood. The wedding took place in a church close to our summer house, and you know how these holiday places are. There is always one long street with restaurants and pastry houses and restaurants and sweet homes and more restaurants and yet more candy shops. As we were driving back, I was telling Angelos what I would order of each one of them. I was ordering, pretending I was eating. At some point I said...oh god no! And Angelos was all worried...WHAT?

I'm so full I'm going to explode...I said...and we both laughed.

But I had chocolate craves, and salty food craves, and my veggies at dinner were not satisfactory.

I also wanted to smoke all day...and then some more.

But I restrained to both, and I ate and smoked as I was supposed too.

Which made waking up this morning a lot nicer, since I woke up with no feelings of remorse, but with a good feeling of achievement :)

I want to hop into the scales, but having my period might result in a weird number, so I am restraining.

Now I got to go cook for Angelos...torment!

see you Monday ... have a great Sunday all :)

Posted by Argy at 10:36 am
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on resisting more smokes and food!! Go to the top of the class. And its worth the feeling the next day of knowing you are in control.

Lynda

12:52 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well done on resisting the 'little extras' when your veggies weren't enough!! That is so hard, you are such a determined person. Looking forward to hearing great news w/ your next weigh-in.

Cheers
LBTEPA

12:58 am

 
Blogger Denise said...

SO VERY proud of you, Argy! You are doing what you need to do for yourself and your future and that's so important. :)

3:36 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph