Wednesday, June 02, 2004
The Smells
I am home and will be for a little while before I go to a Press Conference, scheduled at 9.30 p.m. I wasn't going to return home but while I was in the middle of a very demanding document at work, I realized that it is Wednesday, and not Tuesday like I thought! When Monday is a public holiday, I'm always a day back in my mind. Sad I count the week according to working days huh? lol...Anyway...Wednesday means The Organic Farmers Market!!! From 5:30 to 8:30 in the evening now it's summer. Which allows me to shop for fruits and veggies there and not from my usual organic shop.

This makes me happier, for many reasons. First, the variety is a lot bigger. Second, the prices are better. And last but not least, there are the smells!

The smells are I N C R E D I B L E!!! Cantaloupes, apricots, melons, cherries, they all fill the air with long forgotten smells. Tomatoes and peppers make my mouth water. And the herbs! parsley, basil, drill, spearmint, fresh sage, fresh oreganon, and so many others that make me dream of herb pies!!! (O.K. herb salads...not pies...hehehe)

My kitchen smells like a garden. My freeze smells like a garden!

I have eaten very well so far. Had the stuffed zucchini for lunch, a couple of apricots for breakfast, and 4 apricots just now so they sustain me till dinner, which is going to be a late one...I don't expect to be home before midnight. But I have planned it well, so I'll eat as soon as I get home. A big salad with tomatoes, onions, peppers, cucumbers, spearmint, basil, 60 gr of feta cheese, and a bit of olive oil.

Tomorrow I am expecting my elliptical machine!!! It is supposed to arrive around 10.30 in the morning!!! We went with my husband to his friend who is selling poisons to body builders (tis how I call all these protein stuff they scorf down)and has added a line of trainers too recently. He is his old high school friend I told you about the other day. Anyway, he gave me a pretty good deal on an elliptical machine...It's called Hammer I think...though I am not good with brand names.

I can't wait to post my official exercise too!!!

I got to get ready and go now. I am going to meet some people I haven't seen in a couple of years, people from a festival I used to work for. Now one of my clients is giving a concert in their festival, so I'm gonna see them. I'm a bit nervous if they notice the difference in me. Which brings me to the most serious question for today:

Which is the skirt that makes me look thinner than I actually am?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh boy...Cheers!

Posted by Argy at 7:05 pm
0 Comments:


About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph