Thursday, June 03, 2004
Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since 9.30 this morning I am in an omg!omg!omg! state!
My doorbell rung and I was all excited already because I was waiting my elliptical machine to arrive. And it arrived! And it wasn't an elliptical! It was a treadmill!!! My husband arranged with his friend to get me a treadmill!!!! I don't even want to estimate the difference in spending! But he reassured me that he will pay it in a year's period, so it isn't too bad!

My husband told me to consider this an early anniversary present (we have our wedding anniversary on June 28).

I am so excited! Not only because of the treadmill. Mainly because of the faith he has on me to purchase me something like that. My husband is a very practical man. He would invest on something that is going to be used long enough to worth its money.

I have to work...but I will be back later.

Oh...and!!!

Exercise for today:

35 mins on MY treadmill
Speed 4.5 - 6.2 (kph)- 0 incline
10 mins on MY treadmill
Speed 3.6 - 4.5 - 5% incline

Food so far:

breakie: 4 apricots
lunch: 2 tomatoes, half a cucumber, half an onion, 4 olives, 60 gr. of feta cheese, spearmint, basil, parsley, 1.5 tbs of olive oil.
dinner is planned and it will be: green salad with 1 tbs of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and grilled beef fillet
I may have some melon too.

Posted by Argy at 12:41 pm
0 Comments:


About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph