Monday, May 15, 2006
I want to...
  • not go to bed at night, and at that point where I realise that the day is over, feel panic cos Im a day closer to yet another deadline that noone but me tries to meet.

  • not feel this tight knot at my stomach every single second of the day, and not try to ease it by enormous quantities of the healthiest foods at dinner

  • make love and become a wife again

  • do mani's and pedi's and scrabs and facials and put moisturiser in my body

  • get out on weekends and lay in the sun and get tanned

  • put away the carpets and thick curtains and buy things for the house, like curtains for our bedroom and new lights for the dinning room

  • wake up in the morning and not feel the terror of what will happen again at work

  • wake up on tuesdays and go to the farmers market and buy my fruits and veggies and tons of flowers to fill the house with again

  • wake up in the morning content with the things I did for myself the day before...the good way I ate...the sufficient way I moved my body...the serenity I offered my soul

  • finish my balcony and not feel inadequate to my plants

  • go shopping and buy sandals and cute summer tops

  • get pregnant

  • become me again

...................

The thing that causes me both tremendous amounts of panic and relief is that I only have 17 days till this project starts, and 21 till its over.

Think of me, and send me good thoughts of support.

Posted by Argy at 8:40 am
15 Comments:
Blogger Cinders said...

I love your list. Keep them close to your heart and they will happen... Good luck over the next couple of weeks. xx

9:22 am

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

You poor thing. I hope it all comes together and you get to have a rest and spend some time doing your own thing.

9:54 am

 
Blogger Margaret said...

As always you are in my thoughts. I looked at the calendar when I got into work this morning and thought, only a few more days for Argy then she can take some deep breaths again.

Be proud of how you have kept it together so far - and realise you HAVE done a great job.

I like the way you wrote your list. xx

1:33 pm

 
Blogger Cat said...

and you will get all those things too because you deserve it! always thinking of you dove xo

1:36 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always thinking of you argy babe. counting down the days with you! xxox

6:16 pm

 
Blogger Kate said...

Always thinking of you Argy :-)

12:00 pm

 
Blogger Lynda said...

Poor Argy, this does not sound like you - I hope you do find yourself again and soon.

2:01 pm

 
Blogger Shannin said...

Hang in there, my friend. I hope there is a bright, warm light at the end of this crazy tunnel for you.

3:59 am

 
Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

Honey, I am making my own similar list right now. I think the most integral part of this list isn't actually writing it, but writing the steps to do this. Being vERY specific.

Prin out the steps, put them on your fridge, or somewhere more private if you don't want hubby seeing them.

I won't wish you good luck, because luck isn't what you need. Luck won't give you these things, your own heart and desires will.

All my love,
Beckie
xoxox

10:34 am

 
Blogger Mary said...

Just remember to be good to yourself babe and constantly weigh up the pros and cons of any decision you make, that will effect your happiness for any period of time.

x

4:16 am

 
Blogger Denise said...

I'm right there with you, sweet Argy, and I pray that both of us will get what we dream of.

9:07 am

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Only a few more days now sweetheart and everyone will see the fruits of your hard work. Hope you are keeping well xx

4:18 am

 
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way hang in there, not long to go now.

6:08 am

 
Blogger kimba said...

Always thinking of you. Hope that things are going OK and that you can relax very soon! not long to go...XOX.

4:11 am

 
Blogger theaddict said...

I can see myself in your list.

I love you

12:10 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph