Thursday, March 02, 2006
this and that
Nothing exciting really.

Work has been amazingly busy, as you already know. Just got my period with severe cramps and imense moodiness.

I have been eating clean since Monday. Fish has come to visit again. It has been fish and veggies most of this week. My body appreciates it so my tastebuds have been patient. I really wish I liked fish. It would be so easy with a brother and father in the fish business. But I always try to eat it. I always try to make something nice on the side, and always end up eating the side dish more than the main. Like the day before yesteday that I cooked this beauty. And ate most of it instead of eating my nice fish. Smart ;)

I had a very good day on Saturday though. Which has helped me maintain some s(v)anity all week. My shopping escapade went so well. I spent a bit more than I initially have decided. My first decision was to not spend a euro more than my gift vouvher. But I ended up spending a bit too. I so deserved it my friends! I got me the whole line ... hehhe

I got my first eye anti-wrinkle cream! My first night anti-wrinkle cream! And a morning one too. I got a face mask, a face scrub, a face soap.

Also...hehe...I got a bitter almond bubble bath. A nutmeg body water. A cedar showergel. A sandal wood massage cream. Is it obvious now that I love woods and spices on my body?

I think I will do a fun tour in my bathroom for you on saturday. I finally tackled this room during the weekend and now it is "mine"! I mean, it was just a bathroom till then, with nothing personal in it, besides a toothbrush. Now I put little decorating things, arranged all my little treasures in nice boxes, and that leaves me with JUST our bedroom and spare room to decorate.

Bedroom will be a March project me thinks :)

Then this house will be finely over!!!

I'm incoherent again. And tired. And I do not want to go to work today. I want to get a couple of pain killers to easy the cramps and sleep the morning away. But I wont :(

Posted by Argy at 8:26 am
7 Comments:
Blogger Cat said...

oh those evil cramps, hope you feel better soon Dove. Your shopping spree sounds fantastic! cant wait for photos :)

12:08 pm

 
Blogger Kathryn said...

I read an article in the paper the other day about how one of the unions here in Australia is trying to get 5 days a year paid leave for women with bad periods! I wasn't sure how I felt about that - it's a nice idea in one way but it would also be fuel for all those very sexist men out there. And personally I can't imagine ringing my boss and saying "Can't come in today, got my period".

Your shopping sounds great fun.

10:02 pm

 
Blogger Shannin said...

I know fish is so good for me - low fat, high protein. It's just not my favorite food. I force myself to eat it though, and it does pay off in the end...

2:45 am

 
Blogger The Candid Bandit said...

Ugh @ cramps.

I love the sound of all your body products. Devine.

Can't wait to see the pics of your bathroom!

9:20 am

 
Blogger M@rla said...

I know what you mean about fish. It's not one of my favorites either, I really only like salmon and tuna, preferably as sushi. BUT: almost any fish is a good ingredient in a spicy stew with tomatoes and greens. That's how I make it when some kind of yucky fish is on sale (like catfish, gross!).

8:30 pm

 
Blogger theaddict said...

I hope the cramps stop soon. I want to see pics too!

2:22 am

 
Blogger Mary said...

LOL so much fish but yes, it is very good for you :-) The shopping trip sounds like it was a great success!

6:03 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph