Saturday, February 25, 2006
Weekend!!!!
The good news is the 1.2 kg is not in my body anymore. You know at the end of the day on Thursday I had all the symptoms that my period was coming in minutes...bloat beyond comparison, sore back, cramps, everything. But I woke up on Friday with no period, no bloat, not 1.2 extra weight. Which is good, cos that would have meant I would have had my period about a week early and you know how I freak out with such things.

I went and saw my holistic med yesterday. He gave me a killer of detox to start on March 7. Till March 28. Then I get to see him again. He found my body overfed on red meat. He found my body extremelly tired. He found my body lacking sex. He found my body "numb". Do you know how it feels to have someone with this kind of "authority"verify your feelings?

On the good side, he found my energy clean. I told him I am religious about the salt baths every other day. He called them my savior!

I am really looking forward to the detox. I know I will have a hard 3 days and then it will be peachy. Like it has always been. I wish I would start this Monday. But I cannot really. First, I got to order my chinese herbs prescription. They take about 3-4 days to get ready. I have to have one first day of detox with just liquids. Warm water, chinese herbs, carrot juice, beetroot juice, green tea.

Then, next weekend is the big carnival celebrations. And monday is Clean Monday, where we are supposed to eat amazing quantities of sea food, fly kytes, and drink ouzo like mad. I always host the big lunch at home. I am looking forward to it and I am not giving this up!

Now I am going to go there and do an hour of posting. And then I am going to go shopping. I decided to spend money on my vanity and go and buy things for my body and face. Creams, oils, masks, scrubs, and a new mascara cos my current one is finsihed. It has been months since I went shopping with just my own company. I am looking forward to it. It is the last day of sales today and I have a voucher of 250 euros, given to me as a birthday gift from my mom, dad and brother and sister in law, so I better use it now that the sales are still on and get the most of it!

Right, off to culinary escapades now!

Posted by Argy at 10:31 am
9 Comments:
Blogger Kathryn said...

Woohoo - great loss :)

Good luck with the detox and with the shopping - sounds like fun (the shopping I mean).

12:46 pm

 
Blogger Mary said...

There you go. I'll be great to see the effects of the Detox and have fun shopping!!

9:39 pm

 
Blogger Cat said...

detoxing is going to be hard but great!! such a motivational boost and getting rid of all the nasties inside :) hope you had a wonderful shopping spree luv xox

11:36 am

 
Blogger Cinders said...

great loss - fantastic.

Good luck with the detox and enjoy your celebrations. xx

3:43 am

 
Blogger M@rla said...

Every time I read your blog I decide that I am going to move to Greece and live next door to you, and go with you every day and do what you do, and work and shop and have lunch and cook dinner and be your adopted sister. Please let me know when there is a vacancy in the building.

2:21 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

I'll be rooming with Marla next door.

2:48 am

 
Blogger theaddict said...

I need to do one of these detox thingies. Everyone is doing them! :)

8:32 pm

 
Blogger Shannin said...

I always liked a good detox. I think it really does help. Still haven't tried the salt baths, and I know I need to!! This weekend, I promise...

12:36 am

 
Blogger Margaret said...

It's good to see the body behaving again and that loss come off. Much more satisfying :D

Good on you for doing the detox. It will be a great way to give the whole body an inner makeover. And as for your outer makeover - shopping sounds like a lot of fun.

Have a great day today Argy - keep smiling whatever you are doing :)

11:25 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph