Friday, April 01, 2005
Sooooooooooo busy!!!!!!!!!
I just got back from a TV interview with the ALPHAVILLE. Oh It is always so weird to meet and work with artists I used to worship when I was young. And who have not danced with "Big in Japan" back to the glossy eighties!!!

I have had about an hour to vent and then go to their sound check. Their concert is the first event of our festival :o)

Food has been great, working out has been consisting of running around from 8 am to 2 am the last 3 days with work...lol

I got to go now, but I have posted 2 pics in flickr from the actors' night I was telling you about. Go see if you feel like it :)

Wish me a great concert!!!!

xoxoxox

Posted by Argy at 7:54 pm
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see your dangerously gorgeous pics!!! How do I access flickr?

Redlilocks xxx
Redlilocks@lycos.co.uk

10:51 pm

 
Blogger EMLB said...

Forever young, I want to be forever young.... do you really want to live forever....
ALPHAVILLE ROCKS!!

My little vietnamese friend in college, Suong, her favorite band was Alphaville.

You just brought back a FLOOD of memories, thanks!

11:25 pm

 
Blogger Emma said...

Alphaville... Hmm. I must be too young :D Yippee!

A fringe is what the Americans refer to as bangs I think.

http://www.greatestlook.com/shorthair/shorthairstyle19.html

The hair on the forehead!

Hope that makes sense!

12:07 pm

 
Blogger Cat said...

hmm i dont know alphaville either... may recognise a song or two but the name doesnt ring any bells :)
those pics are fab & i hope your concert went well *hugs*

1:56 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Sob!* Tried accessing your photos and was greeted with 'Silverella hasn't published any photos in flickr yet' - Am I doing something wrong? :-/
xxx
Redlilocks
(Redlilocks@lycos.co)

5:07 pm

 
Blogger theaddict said...

Sounds like business is keeping you somewhat sane. Good to hear you are doing well. Going to check out the pics now. :) Thanks for the comment you left the other day. You always inspire me too.

3:12 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph