Friday, March 25, 2005
Off we go !!!
Angelos is packing our bags as I type this! He is going to choose all the clothes and undies for me! He has been in gorgeous spirits after his first therapy session yesterday, he asked me to pack things for me, and I just couldn't resist him. I only had to tell me how many of each he was supposed to take, cos I don't want an overpacked bag...lol. But it will be fun I think to go there and open my bag to see what he feels like I should wear on a long weekend with him. The only item I told him he HAD to pack were my Nikes, because there will be LOTS of walking involved.

Where we are going there is a gorgeous combination of mountain and small rivers and the gorgeous beach as well. I am taking my bathing suit. I don't plan on swimming, it is just a week that the temperature has gone around 20-22, and the water will be freezing, but if it gets too sunny it will be nice to walk in the (empty) beach and get some colour on those cheecks :)

I'm ecxited to go, I'm relieved that Angelos liked therapy, I have hope, and a big smile on my face. Happy Easter to you all that celebrate Easter this weekend. I'm going to go get dressed and hit the road!!!!

Long weekends RULE!!!!

Posted by Argy at 10:03 am
7 Comments:
Blogger Emma said...

Hope you have a fab weekend Argy :) Looking forward to you returning refreshed and revitalised!

3:47 pm

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Have a great weekend Argy! Enjoy that time away with Angelos.

3:50 pm

 
Blogger Cat said...

have a wonderful weekend gorgeous! its always amusing to have a man to pack the bag, no sensible workout undies all lacy thongy bits LOL have a truly great time! its good to hear hes all starry after his first session... take care you *hugs*

4:26 pm

 
Blogger EMLB said...

Enjoy your weekend away... where are you going? Can't wait to hear when you get back and tell us how the detox is going. Good luck!

10:22 pm

 
Blogger kimba said...

Hey lovely, that's so cute about Angelos packing your bag for you. I'm not sure if I could let my DH do that, I'd end up with only skimpy knickers and dresses and nothing sensible at all, hehehe.

Glad to hear that therapy went well too. Hope you have a glorious weekend!

12:42 pm

 
Blogger Shannin said...

I can't imagine letting my husband pack for me, but if I was given the chance for a long weekend, I would probably go for it.

Hope you have a great time!

11:32 pm

 
Blogger Tracy said...

So, how was the trip? Tellmetellmetellme... :D

12:12 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph