Monday, March 21, 2005
Spring Equinox
March 21 2005.
Ready to celebrate the 36th Spring Equinox of my life. The official date that means more light to me. The days will grow bigger, the sun will honour me with its presence for longer. The day will come warmer and so will the heart. And then there is no return really. Though it might trick us with a few cloudy skies till the middle of April, like it does every year, there is really no return! Summer will follow!
Summer will follow?!?!
Shite!!!
You know what that means, right?!?!?
Less clothes!!!!
Bare arms!!!!
No pantyhose !!!!
This thought along with Cat's post about reassessing our goals, gave me lotsa food for thought today. And lotsa food for thought certainly means less food in the stomach. I will come back with more concrete plans.

Posted by Argy at 11:58 am
1 Comments:
Blogger Cat said...

so lets get working on those arms, i dont know about you but they are what i what to change the most about my physique.... so, pushups here we come :) isnt spring wonderful?? ahhh sweet spring

2:37 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph