Friday, December 24, 2004
Dear Santa,
I know I am sending you this letter at the very last minute, but if what they say about you is true, then you have an ear for everything no matter how far away or at what time. You know, I am counting on this, because there are some really serious requests I am going to make here!

Santa dear, I have to first thank you because last year you granted me some wishes. And I do not want you to think I am not grateful and that! I asked for the strength to forgive myself and love me all over again. And you gave me this. Well, you made me find it. And it was precious! I asked for inspiration, and you led me in the blogworld. Now that was a real gift Santa. If you allow me, I will make a parenthesis here.

Dietgirl, your achievement is beyond imagination. Your honesty and determination went beyond admiring!You have helped me get where I have gone and I will always carry you in my heart. Thank you and have a very merry christmas. May the new year bring to you the solution to all the questions you have petal!

Kimba, you make me feel I have a sister in Sydney! Did you know I always wanted a sister?Your love for life, your vigorousness, your determination and your humour have been real gifts! Thank you! May the new year get you to your goals!

Denise, your trip to loving yourself more and more have set an example. Your achievement has been breathtaking. Your support has been priceless. I wish you more of all you want!

Yvonne, you struggle with such dignity and honesty, that it makes your accomplishments even more admirable. I want a copy of this book please! Have a loving christmas honey!

Tracy, you warmhearted Finlandese! Joyful and energetic, always leaves a pink air behind you. May your dreams come true sweetheart!

Angel, your name says it all! May this chritmas brings more angelic dust over you sugar!

Lynda, you wonderful lady you! I wish you this christmas to bring to you all the magnificent things your heart desire. Thank you!

Morphy, you wonderful man! I wish you this six pack I saw today!

Lyn, you gorgeous woman you! Thank you for your support, but more than that, thank you for being you, so inspirational and true!

Leigh, your kindness have toutched my heart! Have a merry christmas!!!

Karen, you are such a giving person. You have so much love to give, I am sure there is a soul out there looking for it. Here's for this soul to grow inside you soon!

Stef, sweet Stef. I wish you the merriest christmas this year and the most wonderful runs for the year to come!

DeAnn, your support to me have been wonderful! I wish you health and spiritual wealth dear!

Ok Santa. I will close the parenthesis now. But I didnt want you to think that I will come here just asking and not thanking you for what you gave me last year!

Now, having done this, I feel more ready to ...ahem...request ;)

So, may I please have the following from you this year?

I want all my family and friends and the world to be healthy. Physically and spiritually.
I want a baby.

This is all. Oh...well, and if you are feeling too generous, may I have the new mini Olympus digital camera, in orange or red please?

Merry Christmas my friends. My journey would not have been the same without you! Stay assured that there will be a glass raised to all of you tonight in a house full of love, christmas lights, and holiday spirit, in Athens, Greece.

Posted by Argy at 10:01 am
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You brought a tear to my eye with that last comment... and my wish to you is exactly the same. I also hope the new year brings you the baby you would love to have. Thank you for all the kindness shown, the spirit that you have is amazing.

Lynda

11:20 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argy,
Thank you so much for those amazing words... your whole journal brought a tear or two to my eyes! And like you too my biggest wish is for a baby in 2005 - may both of our dreams come true. Stay strong and a very merry christmas to you and your whole family from New Zealand (where it is supposed to be sunny and warm... but its overcast and chilly).
Look forward to continuing our journey together in 2005.
Take care

Karen
www.geocities.com/cuddly_nz_gal

9:35 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you popped up in my comments and then started your own site, it feels amazing to have such great mates all over the world. all the best to you for xmas and hope 2005 is just wonderful for you!

dietgirl

10:09 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

You are, truly, one of the sweetest ladies ever, Argy. I am so glad that I found my way to your site because my life is so much the better for having you in it. I do hope that you get everything you've wished for and that 2005 is even better than 2004 has been!

3:56 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph