Monday, December 20, 2004
Back :)
I have meant to update since Saturday. The first day my mother spent back home. But it has been crazy ever since here, and I just managed to find a few minutes to let you know that she is back home, not fully recovered but better, with a few complications still happening but being under control, with me being more tired than ever, but with having decorated our christmas tree at last.

I promise an update tomorrow.

In the meantime, thank you for all your comments of concern, you are all priceless!!!


Posted by Argy at 7:43 pm
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am so pleased to hear that your mum is home again and hopefully things will settle down for you all real soon. Still sending super big hugs to you and your family...
Take care

Karen
www.geocities.com/cuddly_nz_gal

7:58 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

If your mum is anything like mine, it was several weeks after she got out of the hospital before she was anything like her normal self. She was so terribly thin and couldn't eat very much, so her energy level was very low. I'm so glad to hear that she's home because the best medicine is sleeping in your own bed!

1:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord for that, I am so gald your mother is on the mend. there is something so deeply satisfying about decorating the house for Christmas, isn't there? Sometimes I just stand there at night and look at my Christmas tree, it looks so beautiful :-)
Take good care of yourself

5:07 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph