Tuesday, December 07, 2004
I jinxed myself :(
I been having the same kind of panic in the mornings again. Since Friday, my mom had some complication with her bowel and she is back into more tubes, one in her nose cleaning her stomach, and back to serum too :(

She was supposed to leave the hospital latest on Friday and now she will spend part of next week there too.

The thing that makes me mad is that it is a doctor's fault. Last week her (I dunno the word, something about her blood that shows if she is strong or not) was vey low, so they gave her two bottles of blood. After that, since her bowel was moving alright, they decided to help it with food. They gave her too much to eat, and her poor intestines blocked. So on Friday, they had to stick that tube to her nose and she ahs been vomiting ever since :(

All this made me realise what must be happening in our bodies after a binge... Scary!

Posted by Argy at 11:53 am
7 Comments:
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry :( Hang in there - I'm sure it's just a temporary setback and dearest mom is going to start to get well soon. Just stay strong Sweetheart.

5:16 pm

 
Blogger Denise said...

Sweetie, the EXACT SAME THING happened to my mom and in the same way, too. They started feeding her food again because she was feeling so much better and then it, um, got backed up. She ended up with the tube back down (were you there when they did it? I hope not. I was!) and in misery. I was beside myself. It passed in a few more days, though, so keep the faith. I continue to keep both of you in my prayers and know that it will all be OK in time.

3:50 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!
that's terrible news. But I sincerely hope it will be a short-term setback and that life will become more peaceful for you and you family. Remember you are surrounded by good wishes and prayers.

LBTEPA

4:25 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto all of the above comments.. I hope you Mum will get better soon. :)

Lynda - www.geocities.com/scottygirl_1

6:27 am

 
Blogger yvonne said...

Hi sweetie!! Good thoughts and wishes for both you and your mom!!! Hope she's much better FAST.

And I LOVED what you said about the first 10 seconds. I'm going to work on that . . .

5:12 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh Argy I am so sorry to hear of this setback. BUT that is all it is, your mum will be out of the hospital in no time. Keep your chin up and NO you didn't jinx anything - you have to remain positive :-)
Leigh

10:11 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Argy - you have been quiet for awhile - I hope all is well. I'm thinking of you and your family.

Lynda

9:15 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph