Thursday, December 02, 2004
Better and better...shhhhh
Shhhh indeed. I am almost afraid to scream that every day she is getting better. Afraid that the little bad creatures out there will hear and do something nasty! Silly huh?

I'm at work and got to go soon to the airport to pick my dj for tonight. I am looking so forward to this! He is Phil Hartnol from the Orbital and he is giving a dj set in our club. I met him last year when he was here for the same club and man does he rule! I am dead tired, since last night I did not sleep more than a couple of hours all together, but I will drink too much coffee because I am looking so forward to dancing till I fall down tonight. My body needs the movement and my sould needs the freedom too!

So it is to the airport soon, then to his sound check, then to his hotel, then to dinner with him, then to his hotel to change, then to the club. He will start his set at 12.30.

I am talking major coffee intake!!!

Kisses you gorgeousness!

Posted by Argy at 2:01 pm
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.geocities.com/pjmarty2003/

Argy dance to you drop and have fun - you certainly deserve it.

I know what you mean about being nervous about talking about your mum getting better, but she will. I can only say keep being positive because I am sure your mum can feel the energy.

have fun tonight - wear comfy shoes :-)

10:20 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph