Thursday, November 18, 2004
I am not that kind of person
See, there are some people, who when they are waiting for something mighty important they are patient. They work a lot during the waiting period, and take their mind of things, till the results appear.

I am not this kind of person. It is 6.45 pm right now, and we just managed to speak with the doctor - who was operating all day - to learn that the biopsy will probably be out tomorrow morning.

I have been barely functioning basic tasks all day, playing solitaire like a maniac, digging into blogs, reading and re-reading the same posts over and over again, in an attempt to occupy my mind with "stuff".

Now I will pack my things and go home and I have absolutely no desire to cook, mixed with a desire to cook "naughty".

When it comes down to it, you see I am still an emotional eater. I try and fight it, but for the absolute wrong reason it feels that if I was to go home to a hearty 3 course meal, I would feel so much better.

The good thing is that it starts feeling ill before it ends. My stomach cannot take crap anymore.

Ah...yes, I know what I will do. I will call our favourite grill place and order a mixed grill for two. This way I will have something tasty, relatively good, and not overindulge.

Till tomorrow...

Posted by Argy at 6:43 pm
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending lots of "patience" vibes your way. Hang in there.

Lee

11:23 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all is well with you - I'm thinking of you.

Lynda (scottygirl)

10:25 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm not sure if I accidentally deleted my previous comment - here it comes again just to be sure it gets through:
I'm thinking of you too, hope everything is well - all the best for you and your mom.

9:13 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph