Thursday, November 18, 2004
I am not that kind of person
See, there are some people, who when they are waiting for something mighty important they are patient. They work a lot during the waiting period, and take their mind of things, till the results appear.

I am not this kind of person. It is 6.45 pm right now, and we just managed to speak with the doctor - who was operating all day - to learn that the biopsy will probably be out tomorrow morning.

I have been barely functioning basic tasks all day, playing solitaire like a maniac, digging into blogs, reading and re-reading the same posts over and over again, in an attempt to occupy my mind with "stuff".

Now I will pack my things and go home and I have absolutely no desire to cook, mixed with a desire to cook "naughty".

When it comes down to it, you see I am still an emotional eater. I try and fight it, but for the absolute wrong reason it feels that if I was to go home to a hearty 3 course meal, I would feel so much better.

The good thing is that it starts feeling ill before it ends. My stomach cannot take crap anymore.

Ah...yes, I know what I will do. I will call our favourite grill place and order a mixed grill for two. This way I will have something tasty, relatively good, and not overindulge.

Till tomorrow...

Posted by Argy at 6:43 pm
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending lots of "patience" vibes your way. Hang in there.

Lee

11:23 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all is well with you - I'm thinking of you.

Lynda (scottygirl)

10:25 am

 
Blogger Kimba said...

Hello gorgeous. I haven't been online this weekend (till now) but I just wanted to pop in and see how you were going...I really hope everything is going OK, I'm thinking of you and your mum, and sending lots of love and light your way.

Take care, Kimba XOX

1:39 pm

 
Blogger Tracy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm not sure if I accidentally deleted my previous comment - here it comes again just to be sure it gets through:
I'm thinking of you too, hope everything is well - all the best for you and your mom.

9:13 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph