Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Quickie
I woke up this morning and walked in the treadmill again. I added five more minutes, so it was 35 mins in 6.0 to 6.7 speed. Still 0 incline though.

I ate very well yesterday too. I had a small breakfast this morning, and I am planning in eating my salad soon...I am hungry!!!

Yes dg babes, it is tupperw*re. It is the one that has this thingy inside where you can also dry your salad. And when you close it it gets all the air out too, and that's how it keeps it fresh for 5 days!

I got a crazy schedule, so I better get back to work. I just wanted to let you know that my determination is still on gear!

Posted by Argy at 1:52 pm
2 Comments:
Blogger Tracy said...

I love it when you tell about how things are done in Greece - especially the food stuff, it all sounds so delicious! Spoon sweets yummy....
I'm saving for treadmill at the moment, it would be so convenient to have one at home - and soon it'll be minus degrees in Helsinki and it's dangerous to jog outside. And you're right about fitness - if you don't use it you'll loose it. No matter how cold it's outside or how many hours you spend at work :) Take care Dearest Argy, and keep rockin' ;)

4:11 pm

 
Blogger DeAnn said...

REAL Tupperware? Not Rubbermaid? Because my grandma was a Tupperware lady, so I know the difference ... ;)

10:58 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph