Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Change of plans results in change of mood results in breaking my promise
Last night my mom told me she has to check in in the hospital today. She has to do an operation. There is a cyst in her bladder that has to be urgently removed, since it is making her bleed while she pees. It is supposed to be a routine surgery, but there is nothing that is routine for me when family and friends are involved. My best girlfriend just checked out from the hospital today, she removed 11 fibromas, the biggest one was the size of a baby's head! Actually this is why we returned earlier than planned. But she is fine now and that's what's important.

My head and heart is still filled with the blissful island images and sensations.

But I cannot put them into words now. My agony about my mum won't do them justice. And my mum is...well...my mum. I have always been too close to her, but not till I felt the need and desire to have a child of my own had I realised what a mum really is. So now I am all panicked and hoping it will all go smoothly and fine for her.

We will find tonight is she goes into surgery tomorrow or Thursday.

Wish her well my friends.

Posted by Argy at 2:08 pm
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, welcome back. You were sorely missed and it's good to see you made it home safe.

So sorry about your friend and your mother. I totally understand. Our mothers are precious and we worry. As you said, *nothing* is routine when it comes to our loved ones.

Your family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated.

Lee
http://bluezfire.org/mtg/

2:27 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thoughts, good thoughts, for all of you!!

Take care,
yvonne

6:27 pm

 
Blogger DeAnn said...

Best wishes for your mom!!

8:52 pm

 
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, and best wishes that all goes well for her.

8:58 pm

 
Blogger betsy said...

Sending good thoughts your way, hope all is ok today!!!

9:02 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for your Mum.. yes Mum's are so important to us - I lost my Mum 26 years ago and would just love to spend a day with her now - to show her my children and what a great Mum she was. Let us know how it goes.

Lynda, New Zealand

10:24 am

 
Blogger Tracy said...

So nice to have you back! I'm glad the trip went well, and can't wait to hear all details. Best wishes to your mom, I'm sure she'll be better than new soon. Take care,

Tracy

12:19 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Sending good thoughts for your Mom. Had just finished reading your blog when you went on vacation. Have missed you and your posts. You make me laugh and are a great inspiration.

Take care,

jlynn

10:16 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph