Thursday, July 22, 2004
Day 4
I had a good day yesterday. A good eating day I mean. Because all the rest of my day was bad.

I was at work till 9 pm. Too many crisis.

I know that holidays are coming. But for some reason August 8 feels like it is years away. And I already am stressing for what it will be expecting me as soon as I return to work on August 30.

This is dangerous you know. If I feel like this now, I am afraid that while on holidays I will have work stuff in the back of my mind.

I feel very tired today. It took all my willpower to get up. I wanted to sleep in so badly. I feel I need a couple of days away from everything. Even away from my friends and family. I dream of two days completely alone, in a beach, reading and swimming and sun bathing. And nothing else.

Tonight I have to go to a club. Everyone from the radio station I'm doing P.R. for arranged a big night out and I am invited. They thought this would be a treat for me, having someone to organise everything and me being the guest for a change. The bad thing is that the club they chose is one my company is doing the P.R. for. And the worst thing is that I don't want to go. I have my last appointment at 8 this evening. They are meeting in midnight there. That means I will get home around 9.30, and will have to cook dinner, and then get dressed and ready to go.

I am not sure I have enough energy to last me till the afternoon.

And I miss my scales too. I miss my daily morning weigh in. But I am resisting.

Treadmill this morning was a drag.

I managed 28 minutes and then almost collapsed in the sofa and felt like crying.

I wonder if it worths working that much. I am not getting richer either. Just crankier and crankier.

Posted by Argy at 1:08 pm
0 Comments:


About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph