Friday, July 09, 2004
Good Morning...
...to all. I am here to report that yesterday and the day before had been two very good days eating wise. Both nights I wanted chocolate icecream (my husband had gotten some for himself) and both nights I ate water melon instead. I had fruits in the blender for breakfast and big fruitsalads for lunch. And for dinner on Wednesday I had a salad with boiled potatoes, beetroots, garlic, parsley, basil, and fresh oreganon. Yesterday dinner consisted of ...oh...I can give ya the recipe cos it was good!

K...boil big chuncks of beef
when they are almost done, add zucchinis, and lotsa peppers, red, green, yellow, and onions. Add some tomato juice and let it simmer till the sauce is thick. Very tasty and with no added fat (oil or butter). So this has been my food for the last 2 days.

No treadmill still. My back is bad this time. It usually hurts a little when I get my period, but this time has been really bad.

I managed a walk yesterday for an hour though on my way home from work. It was hot but very windy so I decided to take the metro instead of taxi and walk the remaining distance to our home, about 6 km.

I don't feel great, I don't feel like I am on top of my weight loss all over again, not I feel so super extra motivated again. But I smile to myself every day I wake up for the day before. It is a start I think.

My gyno asked me to run some blood tests to check my thyroid. I had it checked last year and it was ok, but the last few months my cyrcle is getting smaller. I had a 27 - 28 cyrcle and now it is 24 to 25. I am panicking although he tells me not to worry. I am so afraid something will go wrong and I won't be able to have children.

Oh I hate this feeling, sort of out of breath when I think of this...

Posted by Argy at 9:45 am
0 Comments:


About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph