Monday, September 27, 2004
Decisions
I have taken some decisions.

I still have to come up with their implementation plan before I post them, but for now, I have to tell you that maintaining is a virtue I must aquire when I have reached this stage where all that has to be done is maintaining. In fewer words, AFTER I loose all the weight!

I feel comfortable. In my own skin that is. After a looooong time. And this is a trap.

But luckily, my husband brought me the pictures from our holidays on Saturday, and let me tell you I look so much better than last year's holiday pictures. Soooo much better. Still... Soooo fat!!!!

I was so surprised! I thought I look better! But pictures don't lie. They are the proof of what I have accomplished and what is yet to be accomplished. I must be fair. I compared last year's pictures with this year's, and there is a great difference. But I still have a long way to go to reach where I was in few summers' back holidays pictures. And I want to be there.

So I have decided to resume. I hit forward, I paused, but I need to resume. Backwards is not an option.

Tomorrow I will wake up and hit the treadmill. With my feet I mean ;o)

And I will weigh and let you know the number too. It was such a relaxing weekend for me with such bad eating too!

There is so much going on in my life right now. My mom's illness, keeping this company all by myself, with more accounts than ever, me being down with a cold since Friday evening, my two bestests girlfriends needing me. But no matter what, if I am not fit and healthy, nothing is going to get better. As a matter of fact, I am not sure if I am fit and healthy will make everything go better. I hope that at least will make me stronger to deal with things.

This is all for now. I will let you know all about my plan as soon as I have it all worked out.

*hugs*


Posted by Argy at 7:13 pm
1 Comments:
Blogger betsy said...

Awesome Argy! I like what you said about going foward, hitting pause and resuming going forwards, going backwards isnt an option. You are so strong and focused, quite the inspiration today! =)

6:23 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph