Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Evidence!!!!
There are holiday pictures loaded in flickr for you to see!

Private ones, for friends only, because in most of them there are other people too, and because (mainly) in many of them I wear a bathing suit...heheh.

Those of you who are friends and not added on my flickr list email me at argyr at otenet dot com.

For you lurkers, you will have to wait a couple of days more till I make here the photo post I promised with landscapes and aqua waters!

Posted by Argy at 1:24 pm
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked out the pictures, and you look so beautiful! A trophy wife and a trophy husband...what a great pair! I can't believe how beautiful the scenery is there. I have always wanted to visit Greece, but I haven't made it out of North America yet. One day!

6:03 pm

 
Blogger Mary said...

I am finally got some more free time :-) I would love to see your holiday snaps. I just added you to my flickr thingy so you should get an email or something?

8:21 am

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph