Friday, August 05, 2005
The plan was ...
to wake up at 7.30 this morning, wait for the manicure/pedicure woman to come do my nails at 8.30, then leave for a few last minute shopping (books mainly and extra sun tan lotions so we don't run off), then come home, do a long post, read the blogs, pack and leave at 1.30.

Instead, I woke up on time, the pedicure lady came on time, my cleaning lady came on time to pick up my keys to water my plants, and then left to go to water my mom's plants.

Then she called me.

Thieves broke into my parents home.

Ever since we been counting stuff that was taken. I have packed like maniac and now we got to go to the polive station again!

BUT!

My mom and dad are ok with it, though sad, but strangely serene. And we are going on holidays. I am trying to still wear pink :)

We will be back between August 23 and August 28, depending on how long our money lasts!

You take care all!!!!

Posted by Argy at 12:58 pm
11 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh thats awful about the break in!!

Have a lovely holiday Argy :o)

1:52 pm

 
Blogger Cat said...

well damn! that just sounds like the cherry on your badluck cake. lets hope this is following the 'it only gets worse before it gets better' theory.
have a really incredible, safe, fun and very sunny holiday sweetie xox

6:37 pm

 
Blogger Mx said...

I was really sorry to read about the break-in, Argy! I bet you things are going to get so much better after the holiday - they just HAVE to be! Hope you're having a great time :)

12:26 am

 
Blogger Mary said...

And this is another reason you need a holiday! I hope you enjoy your getaway and all the bad things dissappear. Cheers :-)

1:01 am

 
Blogger Shrinking Girl said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the break-in. As my mum (the retired insurance broker) always says though, "at least no one was hurt" and "that's why you have insurance." It doesn't help with the violated feeling, frustration or anger but it can help to put things into perspective. I hope that everything is cleared up by the time you get home.

3:16 pm

 
Blogger Shannin said...

Sorry your folk's house got broken into. That royally sucks.
On a happier note, have a great vacation!

4:48 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Argy
just heard about the dreadful plane crash - my heart is out to you and your country after such a tragedy

hugs

LBTEPA

4:18 am

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Argy. I hope that you are safe after the terrible plane tragedy. I sincerely hope your family and friends and loved ones and theirs are all OK to.

My heart goes to you and to all your country.

Margaret

3:59 am

 
Blogger theaddict said...

I miss miss miss miss you. Hope you have a great holiday.

2:10 pm

 
Blogger lainb said...

OH NO!! Sorry to hear about the break-in...I'm glad everyone is okay though. Have a good vacation!

6:51 am

 
Blogger Denise said...

Wow, what a send off for you! I hope you're enjoying yourself mightily and will have lots of stories to tell when you get home. :-)

5:34 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph