Friday, May 21, 2004
I am so tired!
It is past midnight in this corner of the world. 12.34 to be exact. And I got back from work half an hour ago. I hate days like this. My first appointment was at 10.30 am. And it went crazy till 7.30 in the evening. And then at 8.30 I had to be to an event by Votre Beaute magazine that gave some rewards to the best cosmetics according to their readers. Fancy evening I must admit. Super models, actors and actresses, the Mayor of Athens herself, tons of celebrities and press. One of my clients is a radio station, and we were the media sponsor of the event, so we had to be there. There was lots of champagne, and wonderful finger food at the reception after the awards. I didn't touch anything. I had two glasses of water. It wasn't hard, I wasn't that hungry. I was kind of upset and restless to get back home. And now I'm finally home, my husband is asleep :o(

I know I know, I should go to bed. And I will...soon. I'm totally knackered, but wanted to smoke a cigarette and relax a little, remove my make up and...post!!! hehehe I am getting a new obsession me thinks!!! As if I didn't have enough already!!!

I have to report eating great, though I've skipped a meal. I had breakfast, a very late lunch at 4 p.m. and I had an apple, strawberries and a little cantaloupe when I got home (actually I am finishing it now). No "official" exercise, but so much walking between appointments, and an hour of window shopping (and some actual one too) with a girlfriend before lunch was enough for such a long and tiring day.

So now...all I need is to feel some warm flesh and cool sheets next to my skin. This woman is going to bed. Good night!!!!

Posted by Argy at 12:25 am
1 Comments:
Blogger Shauna said...

you have a blog! hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i only found you by accident via denise, this has made my day :)

4:33 pm

 

Post a Comment



About Me
I have spent all 36 years of my life loving life itself and this will never change. I am a great lover of the smallest things. I am addicted to smells and I attach them to people and events. It is impossible for me to wake up without ice in my coffee.

Stats
Age: 37
Height: 1.68 cm
SW: 130kg/286lbs
CW: 86 kg/189.2lbs
GW: 69 kg/151.8lbs
Lost: 44 kg/96.8lbs
Left: 17kg/37.4lbs

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Previous Posts

Links
Kimba
dietgirl
Cat
Denise
Kate
ms ralph

Designed by
ms ralph